My heartiest thanks to Kamal’s Blogging Cafe for nominating me for this award. I am also glad to be a part of his great initiative regarding peace and environment conservation.
Being aware of own’s environment is one of a good sign of nature lover. Through this initiative of him, I am sure that more and more people will come up with their views for conservation of environment.
Here’s a link to his blog, be sure you visit it:
The people of these days are full of chaos and confusion regarding their future, career, jobs etc so there is a need of peace of mind for a healthy calm life. And by talking about various ideas on peace, we are promoting it too.
We are alive because of this beautiful environment. We have been exploiting environment since the day we inhabited Earth and now, our reckless actions have lead to degradation of environment as a result of polluted air, soil and water. So, I can say this initiative is a call for all to contribute in saving environment.
Peace and Environment
Did you notice how beautifully the two themes have been chosen? Haven’t you been happy and peaceful after having a walk in your garden, after a vacation on beautiful natural environment, away from cities? So, what I mean to say is that the natural environment brings the peace and is is our responsibility to protect our environment.
Rules & Regulations
1. Thank the person who nominated you, with a link to their blog.
2. Make a Post of the Award with a Statement on Concept of PEACE & SAVE ENVIRONMENT as above. And Tag your post with the #greatachiever.
3. Mention the rules and regulations.
4. Ask 7 questions of your choice. One of the question most include about “PEACE” and one for “SAVE Environment”.
5. Nominate at least 7 fellow bloggers or more to 21 bloggers and notify them.
6. Follow @kamalsbloggingcafe (https://kamalsbloggingcafe.wordpress.com) to secure certification as a badge to get a chance of collecting badge of GAMBA WORDPRESS SHINING STAR AWARD for PEACE & SAVE ENVIRONMENT.
For more details visit https://kamalsbloggingcafe.wordpress.com/award/.
My answers to questions:
1. How can you be a good blogger as a member of WordPress Global Village?
As a member of WordPress Global Village, I would just put forth my opinions regarding whatever going around the world, both about the things which everyone one knows and also about the the thing which I think should be discussed like most importantly the environment conservation. The environment has been giving many viable resources for our daily activities and it is the environment which makes Earth habitable so, I believe that we should never forget that and do whatever we can do at our level regarding environmental conservation.
2. Could you please define a word “PEACE” from your point of view?
Peace is ‘inner satisfaction’. Whatever we do should satisfy our body, mind and soul and that very satisfaction brings about peace. But, whatever we do, we should try our level best that it should not hurt the dignity and feelings of other people. As we all know, if we ever did anything wrong, ‘KARMA’ is there to take us down. And that fear of destruction when we do wrong will never lead to peace.
3.How can you save trees?
We all know that we directly or indirectly need trees for most of our daily works. At our level, we should try our best to go for paperless/digital payments and online document sharing, wherever possible. As we need trees so, it is best to plant more and more.
4. Do you think human trafficking is still a crosscutting issues?
Still today, inspite of the strict laws against the heinous crime, human trafficking is prevalent and it is the suffering of victims across the world. We may have just read a few cases about this in newspapers and other online sources but, we could never know the lives of those people. The main reasons why it is still crosscutting issues maybe due to the gender gap and labour.
Not everyone is privileged enough to fight for their own rights because of their plight conditions in society and this is one of those cases. To achieve a fruitful society, this issue should be also taken into account for the sake of millions of innocent lives.
5. What thing do you sacrifice to make a happy family environment?
Till now I don’t think I have sacrificed anything for my family. But, there are several many things about which my views and their views are different and I prefer not to debate with them over those issues only to maintain a good family relationship.
6. Which animal do you like most? Why?
I love dogs because of their loyalty. They are beautiful creatures and adorable.
7. What do you think about the journalist or youtubers?
The journalists and the youtubers are doing a great job in spreading awareness regarding social issues of their own region and well as throwing light on sufferings of many innocent lives. The youtubers are a source of encouragement to the talented people who are shy to show or who didn’t have realised their true potentials. There are countless of channels based on motivation for students and youths. However, some of them have negative roles too like use of hatred speech, religion based offensive content. But, I would focus on good things only as everyone has a brain to decide what is true and acceptable and what’s not.
8. Is a movie-star play a vital role to aware most of the people around the world or just they present their performance to earn money?
A movie takes few months or years to be released and to act well the stars should be acknowledged with the theme so, as far as I believe they know only a little portion about any issue sufficient for their particular roles. However, the real sufferings may not be totally exposed to them under their professional lives. But, many of those stars host social programs and campaigns and contribute to donations too, which is highly appreciable.
Here are my questions for nominees:
1. Why do you think peace is necessary in your life as well as at the global level too?
2. How can we aware more and more people towards environment conservation?
3. Share any of your lessons that you have learnt from nature, if any.
4. How have you made your lockdown days productive for your career and for self development?
5. What are the basic things that make a supportive society?
6. What makes anyone successful in their life?
7. Which social issues need to be critically discussed and what are your views on them?
I wish Kamal the best for his initiative and a very successful life ahead.
I hope that all of my readers will take this step ahead towards peace and environmental conservation.
I request my readers to contribute to this initiative and stand for environment conservation.
Have a Great Day Ahead.
Always Love Your Life.